To confirm your booking a one third deposit is required. The balance is due two months before the start of your holiday, except for Hay Festival booking balances, which are due 26 weeks before your arrival.
Payment may be made by credit card via Checkfront and Payment Express secure payment gateway.
All transactions are payable in UK Sterling.
You may cancel your holiday at any time. The person who made the booking must write to confirm the cancellation as soon as possible.
Cancellation arrangements are as follows:
More than 60 days: Total refund (minus £15 administration fee)
59 days – 43 days: 50%
42 days – 31 days: 40%
30 days – 15 days: 10%
14 days or less: 0% refund
Cancellation of Bookings during the Hay Festival
Cancellation within 26 weeks of your stay will entail both the loss of your deposit and balance. We will endeavour to re-book the nights, and if your accommodation is re-let for any of the nights that you reserved, we will be pleased to reimburse you for these nights at the rate that we are able to re-let them for.
Conditions of Rental
Accommodation at Cynefin Retreats is let on the understanding that our guests are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
Conditions for guests bringing Dogs
One dog is welcome to stay in either Rowan or Hazel luxe-pods, subject to the following conditions:
- That your dog is well-behaved, quiet and does not disturb guests in neighbouring Pods
- That your dog is washed and dried before coming inside after any wet/muddy walks
- That you make use of the dog towel blanket and ensure that that sofa is covered at all times
- That your dog is refrained from going in the bedroom and is kept off the bed
- That you bring your own dog basket
- That your dog is supervised at all times when outside. Cynefin Retreats is in a rural area surrounded by farm land. It is therefore vital that the dog is not allowed to roam free without supervision.
- Anywhere in our woodland and meadow at Cynefin please would you collect your dog poo in the bio-disposable bags that we provide and dispose them in the compostable dog bin located near to the car parking area.
Receipt of your deposit or full booking fee (whichever is paid first) will be taken as confirmation that you have read and accept the terms and conditions detailed on this page.